- Core Modules
- Safety and Evidenced Based Practice
- Nursing Process
- Medication Administration
- Dosage and Solution
- Lab Component
- This lab component is optional for participants who are not in Recovery Nurse Program or who have not been out for greater than 5 years.
- Physical Assessment
- Fluid and Electrolytes and Lab Values
- Medical Surgical Nursing with Lab Component (This lab component is optional for participants who are not in Recovery Nurse Program or who have not been out for greater than 5 years.)
All modules can be offered individually on an individual basis, if the participant is not mandated by the LSBN.
Moodle link: http://lsuhscsoncne.mrooms2.net/login/index.php
The RN Refresher Program is designed as an independent study program where you complete each module at your own pace. Participants work with their instructor to successfully complete each module with a minimum score for each module exam of 77%.