IAFN'S SANE Expert Witness Training
SANEs that are enrolled in LSUHSON SANE Training Program will be supported to attend free for a limited time:
4.25 Contact Hours will be awarded upon successful completion.
**INCREASE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TO PREPARE FOR COURTROOM TESTIMONY**
This 4.25 hour video series will demystify the testimony process and show how to prepare and deliver effective, evidence-based testimony.
- Fundamentals of Testimony Pretrial Preparation
- Courtroom Testimony demonstration sessions- watch a SANE give sample testimony, including direct examination, cross examination, and redirect by the prosecutor.
- Issue-specific testimony such as photography and the hymen across the lifespan
- A round table discussion with experienced nurses sharing their courtroom challenges and successes.
- Guidance on applying research to testimony
To enroll, please send an email request and indicate if you are currently a member of IAFN to the contact person listed below.
Carly Pigg, CRA
Coordinator of Grants and Development