Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Payment of the educational activity fee is encouraged as part of pre-registration to secure their place and to ensure sufficient number of registrants for each activity
- Cancellation must be made in writing via email to email@example.com 48 hours prior to the scheduled educational activity. Refunds for cancellation after this deadline will be made only at the discretion of the School of Nursing Dean.
- Refunds minus a $25 administrative fee will be honored if notification in writing is received 48 hours prior to the educational activity (or as specified for the individual program)
- No refunds will be provided after the educational activity has begun
- The School of Nursing reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any educational activity due to an insufficient number of registrants or for any reason deemed necessary
- If the School of Nursing cancels an educational activity, all parties involved in this course are not responsible for any related cost or expenses, including but not limited to, cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines, hotel fees, any travel related expenditures, etc.
- Immediate cash refunds are not provided when an educational activity is cancelled, regardless of the type of payment made.
- A $25 NSF fee will be charged for all checks with insufficient funds
- If you register for an educational activity and have paid in full but don't attend, you forfeit the entire registration fee.
Online educational activities/courses:
- Request for refund for payment of online courses must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include the title of the course, payment date and amount and brief reason for cancellation and request for refund.
- All administrative fees apply for refund of online courses.
- Once the participant has begun the online course/educational activity, no refund will be granted. This includes registering on the learning management system (MOODLE).