Simulation labs in NSTC provide the following opportunities:
- Realism of simulation experience
- State of the art high fidelity simulation technology
- Risk-free, error-forgiving safe and supportive learning enviarment such as critical care, acute care, labor and delivery, operating room settings
Simulation technology can create common and unique patient scenarios.
- Monitors show physiologic changes according to patient condition changes in real life.
- Simulation training offers unique and powerful opportunities in following learning essentials: communication, teamwork, care, case management, leadership, patient safety, confidence and excellence.
Simulation-based nursing education provides a controlled simulation enviarment to imitate a real-life patient care setting: full-sized HPS patient manikins, task trainers, diagnostic equipment. Through simulation, learners can practice and master nursing skills without putting patients at risk.