Students must meet the following graduation requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of the required (36-51) semester hours of course work and clinical practice hours as specified by the curriculum.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on all course work, with no grade lower than a B.
- Completion and satisfactory defense of a DNP Project directed by the DNP Project Team.
- Completion and submission of a clinical scholarship portfolio at the completion of the series of advanced practicum courses.
- Recommendation of the Faculty, and approval by the Admissions, Progression and Graduation Committee.
- Attendance at rehearsal, pre-commencement and Commencement unless specifically excused by the Dean.
- Verification that all materials belonging to the Health Sciences Center and cooperating agencies have been returned through the proper procedures. These materials would include such items as library books, equipment, keys, furniture, or related items.
- Satisfactory status concerning all financial obligations to the LSU System.
- Completion of end of course evaluations, exit survey, and all components of compliance training.