Students must meet the following graduation requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of 120 semester hours as specified in the curriculum.
- Fulfillment of the required 30 semester hours of upper division credit designated by 3000-4000 level courses.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher (on all college work attempted and all work attempted at the LSU Health Sciences Center) with no grade in pre-nursing, supporting or nursing courses below C.
- In residence for a minimum of 30 semester hours.
- Approval by the Admissions, Progression and Graduation Committee and recommendation given by the faculty of the School of Nursing.
- Attendance at pre-commencement rehearsal, awards ceremony, pre-commencement and commencement (unless specifically excused by the Dean).
- Verification that all materials belonging to the Health Sciences Center and cooperating agencies have been returned through the proper procedures. All indebtedness to the University must be satisfied before a diploma may be issued. These materials would include items such as library books, equipment, keys, furniture or any outstanding, unpaid balances due.