Nursing Alumni Association
The LSU School of Nursing Alumni Association is excited to be able to provide opportunities for students and alumni to network and exchange mutual personal and professional support, enhance the status of the School of Nursing within the university and community, and increase student recruitment through enhanced visibility and financial support. The Nursing Alumni Association has been able to:
- Provide a resource of funds to the LSU School of Nursing for improvements and enhancements throughout the school;
- Pay for attendance and travel to state and national leadership conferences for undergraduate and graduate LSU Nursing students;
- Provide support for annual events like the White Coat Ceremony, Pinning Ceremony, graduation etc…;
- Sponsor students for Sigma Theta Tau Epsilon Nu Chapter Research Day and New Orleans District Nurses Association Student Nurse Night;
- Champion “A Mudbug March to Stomp out PH” to raise awareness for pulmonary hypertension;
- Provide support for on campus student organizations like SGA and SNA;
- Award scholarships to undergraduate and graduate LSU Nursing students;
- And so much more!
You can become a member today! Any LSU Nursing School Alumni graduate, student, faculty member, staff, or friend of the LSU School of Nursing can join the LSU Nursing Alumni Association. Your lifetime or annual membership furthers the association’s mission to assist the LSU School of Nursing students at all levels, as well as, the LSU School of Nursing with current and future projects.
Please activate your membership today by clicking on the following link …
Once you sign up as a member, you will receive a receipt from the LSU Health Foundation. The LSU Health Foundation supports all of the efforts of the LSU Nursing Alumni Association.