Peer Mentoring Program
Louisiana State University Health New Orleans (LSUHNO) School of Nursing (SON) Peer to Peer Mentoring program is designed to provide support and guidance to underprepared, prepared, and high-achieving students in pursuit of their academic goals by providing socialization into the academic setting.
“In a battery, I strive to maximize electrical potential. When mentoring, I strive to maximize human potential.” — Donald Sadoway
- Mentoring Agreement Template
- Defining a Mentoring Relationship
- Partnering Agreement-Mentors
- Mentoring Action Plan Template
- Mentorship Guidebook for Mentors and Mentees