- How do I access the course evaluation program?
- What login/password do I use to access the course evaluation program?
- I cannot log into CoursEval - who do I contact?
- How do I evaluate my courses?
- Where can I get a list of clinical sites and their CoursEval abbreviations?
How do I access the course evaluation program?
The web address for CoursEval is: https://nsgweb2.lsuhsc.edu/etw/crseval.asp
What login/password do I use to access the course evaluation program?
Your "User Name" is your network ID.
For example: msmith
Your password is lower case ‘n’ followed by either the last four digits of your Social Security number or your seven digit Emplid.
For example: n9999 or n0123456
Once you have entered in this information, click "Log In".
Note - You will be emailed your user name and password when evaluations are opened. Please check your LSUHSC email account. For information on network accounts, click here.
I cannot log into CoursEval- who do I contact?
If you have trouble logging in, please contact School of Nursing Computer Support at NSComputerSupport@lsuhsc.edu.
How do I evaluate my courses?
1. Once you have logged into the system, you will see your "Survey List" of available surveys. Pictured below is a sample of the surveys you may have to complete. Please note that there are several surveys for each course. Each one evaluates a different aspect of the course.
2. Click the checkbox next to the faculty or clinical site you wish to evaluate. Pay close attention to the site you are evaluating, including the unit number. Each course may have several units within the same agency to evaluate. Make sure to evaluate the one you worked on. Please review the Clinical Site Abbreviations area for help distinguishing between sites.
3. After you have completed the survey, click "Submit Survey". Clicking on "Save Progress and Return to List" does NOT submit your survey, but merely saves it for later completion.
Where can I get a list of clinical sites and their CoursEval abbreviations?