How to use the document scanner in Room 4A5
- Log into the 2nd computer
- Double–click on the “Neat” icon on the desktop.
- At the prompt, select the location you’d like to save your files (or leave as default) and click “Finish”.
- Load your documents into the scanner.
- Press the “Scan” button on the scanner (or the “PDF” button if you’d like to convert into PDF).
- The scanned document will be saved into the folder you selected in Step 2 (your “Documents” folder by default).
Note: The scanner has other options you can set like scanning both sides of the document and consolidating multiple pages into one document. You can set these options and others within the Neat software.